Forums of Scientific Interest
DanORC hosts two Forums of Interest on scientific subjects relevant to obesity research. A 'Forum of Interest' in context of DanORC constitutes a number of partners who have a special interest and/or capacities in a specific area and who meet to present and discuss this interest.
Biomarkers and Omics
20 partners take part in DanORCs Forum of Interest on Biomarkers and Omics. This forum was established after additional funds became available in the centre and re-allocated to specific projects on biomarkers and omics.
The following projects were given funds to investigate biomarker and omics in relation to obesity:
- Markers of Dietary Protein and Fats
- Novel Biomarkers for Obesity - the Gut Microbiome and Microparticles as novel Biomarkers for Obesity
- Improving Accuracy of Contents of Polyunsaturated Fatty acids and Trans Fatty Acids
- Analysis of Trans Fatty Acids in Blood Cells, Muscle tissue and Adipose tissue
- An analysis of biological material for the fat content in dairy products in selected cohort
See former meetings (login required)